I am literally speechless when I received the news that I was up for a Liebster Award. It is such an honor to be recognized at such an early stage of BipolarBree1.
Nominated for Best Liebster Award,! Neurodivergenceblog on WordPress. Thank you so much anxiouswriter for believing in my work.
Q) What is your favorite book/movie and why?
A) My favorite book is A Beautiful Mind, It just stuck with me, that even with mental illness we are brilliant.
Q) Why do you blog?
A) I started BipolarBree because I felt I had enough experience with trauma, OCD, Anxiety, Addiction and Bi-polar1 to share with others who are going through almost the same thing. It is never to early to speak up.
Q) What’s your favorite memory?
A) One of the favorite memories I have is when I officially got to keep my puppy Bailey, I have written a post about her, and how she saves my life everyday.
Q) What are your hobbies?
A) My hobbies include blogging,researching, ariel yoga art especially oil and acrylic painting, and taking care of my little three year old Cocker spaniel.
Q) What’s the goofiest/craziest thing you’ve ever done with a friend?
A) The craziest and gooiest thing iv done with my best friend, there are so many but I have to say it was when my parents were out to dinner, and my girlfriend and I decided to give my older dog a hair cut and bath, mom thought it was all great, but we gave him a mohawk, and than dyed it red. Oh she was mad, but only for a few moments.
Q) What’s your favorite thing about yourself? Least favorite?
A) My favorite thing about myself is my creative mind, although it can get me into trouble, and the least favorite would have to be my daily anxiety, Medication and intense therapy help, but it is something I will be battling forever.
Q) Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
A) I am a little bit of both because I have many mood swings due to my bi-polar which brings out the sound, unfiltered and wild side when I am manic.
Q) What do you regret in life?
A) I do not have many regrets, I try not to regret anything,one regret is not being with my Girlfriend when she needs me, because I am stuck.
Q) What accomplishment of yours are you the most proud of?
A) The accomplishment I am most proud of is starting my blog Bipolarbree1.
Q) What’s your goal in life?
A) My life goal,I have many, one is to branch Bipolarbree1 to a mental health help reach out, and pool of information, experiences, and doctoral articles.
Q) Do you have a message you want to tell the world? If yes, what is it?
A) The message I want to send to the world is that, it is ok if you suffer from Anxiety, OCD, PTSD,
I am so new to blogging, I am just starting to research and become inspired. What inspired me to start a blog, was what I could offer others.
1) What inspired you to write a blog, and on your chosen topics.
2) What is that one post made by you that you like the most, and why?
3) Would you rather explore the deep ocean or outer space?
4) Do you think education, as it is today, does justice to life and learning?
5) For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
6) Give a tip for other bloggers or potential blog starters
7) When you have a writer’s block what do you do to work it out?
8) If you could be any super hero, who would you be and why?
9) What is the scariest thing you have experienced while traveling?
10) Does blogging replace or enhance journalling?
11) If you suffer from Bi-polar1, How do you focus your writing when in a manic state?